Thursday, November 12, 2009

ON MY 29TH ANNIVERSARY

To you, My dear wife, I owe all. The joys that have sustained me - the smiles that removed my grins - the happiness that flows inside me. I owe all these to you - for you made me understand the meaning of my life.

From being a mechanical robot - like `pursuer of goals'- you transformed me into a HUMAN with values. You made it possible for me to laugh at my failures and smile at my foolishnesses.

For when I learnt to relax - as you sub-liminally taught me - `goals' were easier to achieve. I learnt from you that all journies neednot be HARD CORE TREKKING.

From the eternal cloud-flying habits - you helped me descend to being a `walker' than a `flier'. From building castles in the air - you helped me build a small `home' on a rock solid foundation. From being a `loner' you made me a family man. To you, I owe all that I am today.

As I begin the most adventurous part of my journey of life - I have a smile on my lips and a song in my heart - and this is because of you. I know you will be there when I need you most.

No comments: