Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I KNOW I CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING! I HAVE A WHOLE LIFE-TIME TO DO IT!

I never knew `NO'. My life has been a YES - YES - YES all the way. Every challenge spurred my `survival instincts' - and I swam all the rivers and climbed all the hills of my life. I tore my skin on thorny bushes - I skidded on stony surfaces and got scars all over - BUT I REACHED! Bruised but victorious! There were short term failures - but they were `short term' - in the end I always achieved what I had set out to.

As I relentlessly strive towards creating an extra-ordinary grass root revolution of sports - there is a continuous battle in my mind - there are physical and mental injuries - the wounds continue to fester - AND I KNOW THIS COULD LAST ME MY WHOLE LIFE! But, I too, am ready - for this mother of all battles has to be won. For I owe this to my mother-land, for not to do would mean losing the very MEANING OF MY LIFE!

As I see mediocrity and unscrupulousness being `rewarded' - as I see honesty being scoffed at - as I see cronies ruling the roost - I KNOW THE BATTLE IS INDEED VERY VERY TOUGH. But I have never known `NO'. I know I can achieve anything. I have a whole life-time to do it.

No comments: