Friday, January 9, 2009

THE FINEST BIRTHDAY AT 54!

The day started with grass -cutting and is now ending with a `loneliness contentment' that I have sought. There is an all pervasive silence which is deafening all my senses. Mind is fully focussed on to `living' - I can hear my heart beats- I can sense my lungs working in a peaceful harmony - the `wind' rustling through the trees creating an `elixir' of heavenly music.

As darkness falls I have a sense of fulfillmen like never before - its' almost a step short of nirvana. The telephone calls of `happy birthday' reminds me of the `celebration' that my soul is enjoying in this `silent world' of SUMPOORNA. My senses are bathing in a `soup' of extreme joy. God is sitting next to me and whispering `nothings' into my ears. What these `nothings' mean I cannot comprehend but it is something that I very deeply want.

How can I stay away from this - from a `heaven' allotted to me. People dream such dreams - I have been given this dream while I still awake.

WHAT MORE COULD I WANT?

No comments: