Monday, June 29, 2009

THE MOSAIC OF MEDIOCRITY

As I search avenues to create excellence in children - the very people who are supposed to mentor them have a mosaic of mediocrity. They see a child - a nobody - a thrusted unwanted responsibility.

I see the same child having the potential to make this world into a heaven or a hell. I see of what is possible - A BUDHA - A GANDHI and that creates in me revulsion for these mediocrities. How can they treat the `future Budhas' like this.

I am no `god creater' - the only action I can take is to `motivate' - surely a time will come in these young ones when the `seeds sown today' would sprout into giant ideas. That is the least I can do. AND FOR THIS, if I have to act out as a role model SO BE IT!

The perfection I have sought in my life - let it `motivate' nay let it `hibernate' in these young bodies and minds till the veil of `mediocrity' is thrown off and excellence shines through like a throbbing sun.

No comments: