Saturday, May 8, 2010

DON'T MEDDLE WITH ME - I CAN STILL WEAVE MAGIC!

Why am I so confident on the basketball court? Who gives me this feeling that I am the lord here. Touched and blessed by thousands of my students - sometimes I weave magic on the court - spectators stop breathing, the opponents just hang up their hands by their sides. IT HAPPENED TODAY AGAIN!

Some senior players were playing when I realized they were playing TWO on THREE. I volunteered to square up the number THREE on THREE. The game went well, the opposition too played very well. Then something happened - I got a steal that went out of play while touching the opposition player. He argued he hadn't touched - WE KNEW HE WAS LYING. I let it go and settled down for the game to continue.

But I do not why I did what I did. I took a three pointer which was good. And the madness began. I gave the check ball and shot another three pointer. I started to realize I was being selfish. But my mind refused my suggestions - I gave another check ball and shot another three pointer. THREE IN A ROW - stupendous. But by then my mind refused to obey me - IT KEPT TELLING - don't be selfish - pass the ball.
But it refused and in went the FOURTH three pointer. Followed by the fifth three pointer. Opposition just died away.

It was just another day. But as I washed up and sat in front of my PC - the words came out DON'T MEDDLE WITH ME - I CAN STILL WEAVE MAGIC.

No comments: