Saturday, July 11, 2009

I WANT TO PLAY! YOU SHALL SAYS 7/3 - I SHALL FIGHT THIS BATTLE UNTO MY DEATH.


All children want to play. This fundamental right of the child is enshrined in principle 7 para 3 - for us 7/3. Others will talk of 26/11 or 9/11 - now we have 7/3. PLEASE PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE - read it!

The voiceless children have been given this right in 7/3. Slavery has been abolished long back - except child slavery which continues to flourish for various reasons. AND WHEN THIS EXISTS even in middle class and rich homes then what can we say of the poor. Financial reasons make parents treat their children as ACADEMIC SLAVES - they must get their degrees with certain percentage of marks - get certain type of college admissions and then land certain type of jobs - not to get ECONOMIC INDEPENDCE but ECONOMIC SLAVERY of credit cards and EMIs. These children hate themselves - hate their jobs and they have no love lost for their children who must do the same.

THE RIGHT TO BE A CHILD is now being deprived even to a two or three year old. He must learn his As and 1s because the neighbour's child has learnt it.

ARYAN, my grandson of seven months - has started getting his share of `rote chanting' [I hope my son and daughter-in-law don't read this blog - and if they do then I apologise to them]. BUT I WANT FREEDOM FOR MY ARYAN AND ALSO THOSE BILLIONS OF ARYANS OF THE WORLD.

ARYAN SAYS - I WANT TO PLAY. YOU SHALL - says 7/3 - says his grandfather. I shall fight this battle unto to my death.

No comments: