Sunday, July 12, 2009

THE MORE TIRED I AM THE MORE I WANT TO WORK!

Very often while conducting tournaments - I develop my lower back-ache; this in turn sends signals to my brain that I AM TIRED. I start feeling that I am over-working myself. But a day later - I start looking at FRIDAY - SATURDAY & SUNDAY : I start thinking of what I shall be doing - Camp for Vth standard children - All girls' camp - Visit to which JNV - which cup SUMPOORNA - SARGANTINE - REGENCY etc. etc.

My tiredness flies out of the window and I start to plan and execute whatever I have decided on. The greater the tiredness - the greater the urge to work. BECAUSE

Wordsworth? The woods are dark, lovely and deep
But I have many promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep

No comments: